Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Finance, Property and Real Estate
SALARY RANGE: $95,488 to $133,881 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Deakin Business School and the Department of Finance are seeking to recruit academics to join a team of established researchers.
This will include:
- Contributing to the School's teaching programs at undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- Undertaking and publishing high-quality research in journals of national and international reputation.
- Actively contributing to the development of the School's research agenda, including a strong performance in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA).
- Participating in competitive external research funding activities.
- PhD in relevant discipline.
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- A research profile underpinned by a publications record in high quality journals.
- Evidence of success in obtaining competitive external research funding.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Bill Dimovski, Tel: +61 3 522 72560, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Expressions of interest will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.