Teacher in Electrical
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Rockhampton City
- Total Salary $67,096 to $86,204 pa (plus 17% superannuation contribution and 12.96% leave loading based on 5.4 weeks annual leave)
- Relocation Entitlements may apply
Your New School:
Help your industry grow by teaching others your trade, sharing your knowledge and experience. The VET sector of the School of Engineering & Technology focuses on satisfying the needs of industry through the provision of responsive, comprehensive and flexible training with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and job-readiness.
Your New Role:
As a Teacher, you will develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students by linking with industry, schools other Universities and VET providers. The successful applicant will have well developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
You Will Be:
- In a position to share your industry skills and knowledge in the training of the tradespeople of the future.
- Accessing opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility in order to learn new skills and grow.
- Contributing to the development of your new community and industry.
- Working in a supportive team environment.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (essential).
- Possession of relevant vocational qualifications (Trade qualification in Electrical) (essential).
- Queensland Electrical Work Licence (essential).
- Knowledge of the education and training sector (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32506
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 5th June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.