Associate Lecturer in Nursing
5 days left
- Part Time
- Continuing, Part Time (0.8 FTE)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Total Remuneration $62,837 to $84,958 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $53,255 to $72,002 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Lecturer – Nursing in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. CQUniversity's health programs have been developed to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities both here in Australia and for the wider global audience. A key feature in the majority of CQUniversity's health programs and courses is workplace-integrated learning.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will actively contribute to the Nursing program particularly at the undergraduate and graduate diploma level and to carry out activities which will develop your scholarly, research and/or professional expertise relevant to the profession or discipline.
You will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with industry to initiate and maintain industry partnerships and links in order to facilitate effective and rewarding clinical learning experiences for CQUniversity Bachelor of Nursing Students.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience:
- Possession of an undergraduate nursing degree as well as a Masters qualification with a minimum three years recent post registration clinical experience. (Essential)
- Registered as a Nursing (Division 1) in Australia, evidence of meeting NMBA Recency of Practice registration standards. Evidence of registration with AHPRA. (Essential)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or ability to successfully complete within 12 mont hs of commencement. (Essential)
- Completed a PhD, or working towards PhD in relevant discipline. (Desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32507
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 29 May 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address . “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.