Teacher in Health and Nursing, Vocational Education
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Mackay City
- Total Remuneration $79,168 to $101,715
- Relocation packages available
Do you have a passion for education in the Nursing sector? Then look no further. Excellent conditions await you!
Your New Employer:
CQUniversity Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher – Health and Nursing in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. CQUniversity's health programs have been developed to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities both here in Australia and for the wider global audience. A key feature in the majority of CQUniversity's health programs and courses is workplace-integrated learning.
Your New Location:
With a population of more than 120,000 people, the Mackay region is situated on the Central Queensland coast, approximately 1,000 kilometres north of (and only an hour’s flight from) the State's capital, Brisbane. Further information about the region can be found here.
Your New Role:
Being a Teacher – Health and Nursing (Vocational Education), you will have access to a large professional network and a family friendly work environment.
- You will be developing and delivering teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients.
- Developing effective working relationships with students, client groups and University staff by participating in meetings, industry reference groups, student events and University forums.
You Will Be:
As a Teacher – Health and Nursing (Vocational Education), you will be engaged by:
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor of Nursing and Current Registration with AHPRA. (Essential)
- TAE40116 / TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. (Essential)
- Three to five years’ experience in the Nursing sector. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32520
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 29 May 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address . “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.