Senior Project Manager
- Fixed Term (until 26 June 2020), Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Attractive Salary Package Applies
Are you looking for a new career challenge which provides a unique opportunity to influence and shape the strategic direction and future growth of CQUniversity?
Your New Division:
At CQUniversity, we are all about you. Which is probably why we are regarded as the nation’s most inclusive and engaged university. The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. If you are seeking an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your professional career, we encourage you to apply today.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will manage various infrastructure projects from inception to completion to support the strategic and operational objectives of the University. You will work as part of a team of project management professionals to support the core business of the University and aid in the sustainability of growth of the physical environment to reflect and promote the University’s mission, goals and objectives.
You will bring to the position:
- A demonstrated ability to meet challenging deadlines as well as excellent negotiation, consultation and conflict resolution skills for complex projects.
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare tender recommendations, submissions, reports and briefing papers.
- Experience in Project Management and understanding of project management frameworks including the ability to manage expectations and to constantly communicate to project participants the progress of the project.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety, relevant to construction industry and other legislative requirements which may apply.
- Industry Blue Card
- Applied understanding of built assets and infrastructure, including legislative and regulatory requirements, principles and practices.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32518
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 5th June 2018
Please submit the following documents to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.