Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Echocardiography/Cardiac Physiology
- Continuing, Full Time / Part Time (FTE can be negotiated)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Brisbane or Sydney (Pending negotiation and approval)
- Total Remuneration (based on full time rate and inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading) Academic Level B – $109,599 to $130,150 pa Academic Level C – $134,262 to $154,395 pa
Be a part of CQUniversity’s exciting future for Echocardiography and Cardiac Physiology!
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing universities and be a part of a dynamic team of educators delivering the first-of-its-kind, four year Echocardiography / Cardia Physiology course in Australia. Enjoy working within a supporting environment, learn innovative teaching practices and be a part of a university that is dedicated to making higher education more accessible and relevant to all people. CQUniversity is currently seeking qualified echocardiographers interested in contributing to its young and growing Echocardiography and Cardiac Physiology undergraduate/postgraduate courses.
Your New Role:
- Deliver profession-specific and inter-professional units both face-to-face and online, and have the opportunity to hone your teaching skills in hands-on scanning with students.
- Design and conduct tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, clinical sessions and laboratory sessions enabling students to achieve course outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Experience with cardiac physiology, cardiac cath lab and/or cardiac rhythm management would be advantageous.
- When submitting your application for these positions, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experience outlined in the provided Position Descriptions.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated professional who communicates well and who gains job satisfaction from inspiring and guiding others and gaining acceptance of ideas and plans.
- An innovative thinker who continuously explores new ways to do your job successfully by challenging existing approaches and practices and making strategic suggestions for improvement.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32517
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 10 June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.