Associate Lecturer (Art and Design)
We are currently recruiting for associate lecturers for academic year 2018/19 to teach alongside our permanent staff on the following courses:
• BA (Hons) Graphic Design
• BA (Hons) Illustration
• BA (Hons) Interior Design
• BA (Hons) Product Design
• BA (Hons) Product Design: Furniture
• BA (Hons) Fashion Design
• BA (Hons) Fashion Management & Communication
As an associate lecturer you will, as required:
• attend any course induction sessions
• teach an allocated number of timetabled hours per week
• prepare delivery materials
• take part in the assessment of student work
• attend lectures / prepare lecture materials
• provide feedback on student work
• conduct weekly group/individual tutorials with an assigned group of students
• attend module, course, department meetings / away days
As a new associate lecturer, you will be paired with an existing associate lecturer, and additional support will be provided by your course leader.
You must have a minimum of a first degree in a relevant subject or significant professional practice experience. For further information on the courses, please see https://www.shu.ac.uk/ search by course title.
Sheffield Hallam welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, pregnancy and maternity, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.
**This is an enhanced rate to include delivery and all associated preparation, assessment and administration. All other delivery will be paid flat rate.