Director, Registry Services
The University is looking for qualified and experienced individuals for the below stated position;
The position is based at BIUST Campus, Palapye.
The position is on a fixed term contract.
1. DIRECTORATE OF REGISTRY SERVICES
DIRECTOR, REGISTRY SERVICES
Director, Registry Services: REF DRS: 01/18
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide leadership and management of all administrative, operational and strategic functions of the University Registry Services office.
- A Master’s degree in Records Management, Archives and Records or related field.
- Eight years’ organizational and management experience in Registry Services and administration of centralized academic activities in a tertiary education environment.,
The incumbent will be reporting to the DVC Academic Affairs and is expected to provide leadership that supports high quality student administration and must have proven experience in excellent people management skills. The role also includes the following responsibilities:
1. Staff management / supervisory experience at a senior level
2. Customer relationship experience
3. Administrative duties at a senior level in a tertiary setting
4. Experience in contributing to the development and implementation of strategic and business plans, policy, procedures and practices would be advantageous
The position requires the following competencies:
1) Interpersonal skills
2) Team work
3) Customer focus
7) Creativity and flexibility
8) Problem Solving
9) Computer skills
The University offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you meet the requirements of the above stated position, please send your application letter, certified copies of certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional referees to;
Director, Human Resources at the email address below.
For any further enquiries, you may call Ms Ulaula or Ms. Chakandinakira @ 493 1309/493 1306.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The position remains open until filled.