Lecturer in Gender Studies
Applications are invited for appointments as Lecturer in Gender Studies (Ref.: 201800712) in the School of Humanities, to commence as soon as possible, on a two-year fixed-term basis, with the possibility of renewal. Full-time or fractional appointments may be offered as appropriate.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent by the date appointment and experience in teaching introductory courses on gender at tertiary level. They should have the ability to take on coordinating role at course level; to design new courses; to create original teaching materials and to mentor junior staff in the programme. Duties will include teaching of Common Core Courses offered by Gender Studies under the School of Humanities, additional course(s) in the appointee's area(s) of expertise, academic advising, administrative duties and other duties as assigned. Applicants should send a completed application form together with an up-to-date C.V. to the School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits. The appointments on fixed-term will attract a contract-end gratuity and University contribution to a retirement benefits scheme, totalling up to 15% of basic salary.
The University thanks applicants for their interest, but advises that only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified of the application result.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Fixed Term Psychology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Fixed Term Social Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Fixed Term Medicine & Dentistry Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong