Lecturer in Occupational Therapy
Location: Peninsula campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: $95,297 - $113,166 pa Level B (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Drive your own learning at one of the world’s top 80 universities
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
Everyone needs a platform to launch a satisfying career. At Monash, we give you the space and support to take your career in all kinds of exciting new directions. You’ll have access to quality research, infrastructure and learning facilities, opportunities to collaborate internationally, as well as the grants you’ll need to publish your work. We’re a university full of energetic and enthusiastic minds, driven to challenge what’s expected, expand what we know, and learn from other inspiring, empowering thinkers.
The Department of Occupational Therapy is seeking an experienced lecturer who will make high-quality contributions to the teaching effort of the department and carry out activities to develop excellence in scholarly and research activities.
You will contribute to curriculum delivery, review of occupational therapy programs, conduct lectures and tutorials, undertake research and supervise honours or postgraduate research projects.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- have a degree in occupational therapy, with postgraduate study in occupational therapy or a related field, or relevant experience
- successful completion of a PhD in Occupational Therapy or a related field is preferred
- are a registered Occupational Therapy practitioner with the Australian Health Professions Registration Authority (AHPRA) or eligible for registration under Mutual Recognition in another country
- have demonstrated experience as a lecturer, in particular familiarity with contemporary scenario-based and blended learning approaches and/or using online learning technologies
- demonstrated ability to undertake research resulting in high-quality publications, and evidence of research funding and supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate HDR students
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. Some positions at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash jobs".
Professor Ellie Fossey, Head of Department, +61 3 9904 4225
Closing DateTuesday 5 June 2018, 11:55 pm AEST