Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Digital Technologies in Education
- SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- JOONDALUP & MOUNT LAWLEY CAMPUSES
- 119,173 - $137,170 (ALEVC) / $143,169 - $157,563 (ALEVD) PLUS 17% SUPERANNUATION
- ONGOING FULL-TIME
The School of Education at ECU has a position for a Senior Lecturer to Associate Professor in Digital Technologies in Education who is able to provide innovative strategic leadership in both research and learning across several Learning Areas. The successful applicant should be able to skillfully apply contemporary digital technologies across a range of learning areas, as well as having highly competent skills in Quantitative Research Methods.
Specifically, we are seeking an established academic with:
- A PhD in a relevant educational context (Essential).
- Well established mixed methods research approaches with a high level of quantitative research capacity (Essential) and Rasch Modelling (Desirable).
- A successful record in grant applications (Essential).
- The ability to successfully collaborate and work in research locally/nationally (Essential) and international teams (Desirable).
- A track record of successful higher degree supervision (Essential).
- A successful and sustained publications record (Essential).
- A track record in university collaborative research in digital technology applications in education (Essential).
- A track record in university teaching in digital technology applications (Essential).
- A highly developed understanding of contemporary Digital Pedagogy, Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting procedures (Essential).
- Prior work place experience in either one of the following: Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or Secondary Education (Desirable).
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time ongoing position attracts remuneration of $137,170 to $157,563 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to Associate Professor Geoff Lummis at email@example.com for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the capabilities in the Selection Criteria.
Applications close on Tuesday 12th June 2018 at 11:30 pm (AWST).
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.