Teacher in Paramedic Science
- Fixed Term (12 months), Full Time x 2
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton and Brisbane
- Other CQUniversity campus may be negotiated for the right applicant, pending approval
- Total Salary $67,096 to $86,204 pa
Are you interested in a new and exciting career where you can apply your extensive experience and knowledge of the Paramedic profession? From one rewarding career to the next, join the CQUniversity team today and kick-start your teaching career!
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences proudly delivers a versatile range of science and health related courses. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest. We aim to provide an educational experience to our students that is second to none.
Your New Role:
- Developing and delivering teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and web based clients specific to the Diploma of Paramedical Science.
- Using flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups.
- Contributing to the review, development and implementation of training packages/syllabus, course content, teaching, and learning resources.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated and people-focused professional who gains job satisfaction from collaborating and cooperating with other business departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- A resilient individual who responds well to change and who seeks out opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility in order to learn new skills and grow.
You Will Have:
- Essential – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Graduate Certificate in Adult Education (or equivalent) or higher level qualification in adult education.
- Essential – Possession of Diploma of Paramedical Science (or equivalent vocational qualification) or a relevant higher level qualification.
- Industry experience in paramedic practice.
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32519
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 27 May 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.