Clinical Academic, Medical Sonography
- Continuing, Part Time (0.6FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $67,074 to $79,652 (inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Do you have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in the Medical Sonography profession? Be a part of CQUniversity’s exciting future for Medical Sonography!
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing universities and be a part of a dynamic team of educators delivering the first-of-its-kind, four year Medical Sonography course in Australia. Enjoy working within a supporting environment, learn innovative teaching practices and be a part of a university that is dedicated to making higher education more accessible and relevant to all people. CQUniversity is currently seeking qualified sonographers interested in contributing to its young and growing Medical Sonography undergraduate/postgraduate courses.
Your New Role:
- Liaise with industry, professional associations and CQUniversity work integrated learning team to facilitate links with clinical partners to secure placements and provide educational opportunities for clinical supervisors.
- Deliver profession-specific units including teaching in hands-on screening with students.
You Will Be:
- A life-long learner who is able to identify and capitalise on opportunities for leveraging existing partnerships and networks or developing new connections that will support and promote the strategic direction of the University.
- A people-focused professional who enjoys sharing knowledge, experience and ideas and who communicates complex technical/specialist information in a way that can be easily understood by others.
You Will Have:
- Postgraduate qualification in Medical Sonography with clinical experience as a Sonographer and eligibility for registration with ASAR.
- High-level negotiation skills and level of credibility to negotiate and establish partnerships with industry.
- Demonstrated record of contribution to the profession through industry, community and/or teaching involvement.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32513
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 10 June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.