Lecturer in Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $111,790 to $132,754 (inclusive of a cash salary of $94,743 to $112,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
CQUniversity is the fastest growing regional university in Australia, and prides itself on being one of the country’s most engaged universities, with a unique vision for social inclusions. The School of Business and Law has experienced significant growth over the last 2-3 years. The School delivers exceptional educational programs through a variety of channels including, face-to-face classroom modes, IT-supported off-campus delivery and blended learning.
Your New Role:
CQUniversity and the School of Business and Law is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your academic career. In this role you will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a high standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. You are responsible for the supervision of postgraduate students engaged in research work, the conduct of high quality research and for seeking external grants.
You Will Be:
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Experienced in engaging with industry and secondary schools to build program enrolments.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following mandatory qualifications -
- Relevant PhD or equivalent in Business or related discipline.
- High quality teaching evaluations and industry work experience.
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the discipline.
- Experience in curriculum development (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32463
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Friday, 3 rd August 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply