Working from home, on a self-employed part time basis, you will be developing high quality and innovative learning materials across a range of media, managing your time effectively to meet specified deadlines.
We are currently seeking Statistician authors who will work closely with our module development team in the creation of modern, high quality on-line learning resources.
Potential authors should:
- have UK recognised academic qualifications in excess of the level they wish to be considered for
- be able to create materials using software packages such as Prezi, PowerPoint etc
- be able to record podcasts, have experience of delivery within the HE sector or significant relevant industry experience
- ideally be able to demonstrate experience of developing learning materials for online environments
In addition to having experience of creating online learning content we need people who have:
- lecturing experience in statistics
- understanding of probabilistic modelling and Bayesian reasoning
- experience with sampling, variational techniques and hierarchical models
- understanding of traditional hypothesis tests, statistical evaluation and modern alternatives to p-value tests
This is an exciting time to join a University that represents the future of Higher Education.
For more details please read the full description of the Module Developer/ Author role (PDF)
For more information on our programmes of study or on Arden University, please visit www.arden.ac.uk.
Please note that because of the high volume of applications that Arden University receives, we regret that we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.