Teacher in Remedial Massage
- Continuing, Part Time (0.5FTE) – 2 positions available
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton & Mackay
- Anticipated start date: 13th August 2018
- Total Salary $33,548 to $43,102 p.a. (plus 17% superannuation contribution and 12.96% leave loading)
Are you ready to pass on your extensive industry experience and knowledge to enrich the learning journey of students? CQUniversity is seeking their next Teachers in the Diploma of Remedial Massage to help craft future industry experts!
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences proudly delivers a versatile range of science and health related courses, guiding students and staff to be what they want to be. All courses are taught by award winning and passionate teams with extensive industry experience and expertise in research, teaching and consulting. We aim to provide an educational experience to our students that is second to none.
Your New Role:
- Developing and delivering teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and webbased clients specific to remedial massage vocational qualifications.
- Using flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups.
- Contributing to the review, development and implementation of training packages/syllabus, course content, teaching, and learning resources.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated and people-focused professional who gains job satisfaction from collaborating and cooperating with other business departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- A resilient individual who responds well to change and who seeks out opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility in order to learn new skills and grow.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Diploma or higher-level qualification in Adult Education, or equivalent.
- Possess relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered (certificate, trade certificate, diploma, degree or masters).
- Demonstrated clinical experience providing remedial massage therapist services to the public.
- Hold practising membership of an Australian professional body representing remedial massage therapists, and fulfil their professional development requirements.
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32501
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 3 June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Permanent Education Teaching Fellowships jobs in Queensland
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Teaching Fellowships jobs in Queensland
- Permanent Social Sciences Teaching Fellowships jobs in Queensland
- Permanent Medicine & Dentistry Teaching Fellowships jobs in Queensland
- Permanent Other Health & Social Care Teaching Fellowships jobs in Queensland