Lecturer, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $111, 790 to $132,754 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $94,743 to $112,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
CQUniversity is the fastest growing regional university in Australia, and prides itself on being one of the country’s most engaged universities, with a unique vision for social inclusions. The School of Business and Law has experienced significant growth over the last 2-3 years. The School delivers exceptional educational programs through a variety of channels including, face-to-face classroom modes, IT-supported off-campus delivery and blended learning.
Your New Role:
You will be making contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession and disciplines of Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Design Thinking. You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives.
You Will Be:
- Engaging and networking effectively with industry and community partners and other stakeholders.
- Developing Innovative teaching materials that ensure students are able to meet learning outcomes.
- Making a positive contribution to a team culture.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Lecturer, Innovation and Entrepreneurship please provide evidence of the following mandatory qualifications;
- PhD or equivalent in a relevant discipline area. For applicants with significant industry or commercial experience, working towards a PhD may be acceptable.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education.
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain.
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute and successful research grant applications.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32510
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 24th May 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.