£50k - £55k (depending on qualification and experience)
Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
SAE is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, workforce education and student recruitment.
This role is responsible for the successful management of the campus including optimisation of the student experience, academic quality, curriculum delivery and management of campus operational and administrative systems, processes and protocols and contribution towards new product development at national and local levels.
- Leadership and management of staff, role-modelling and promoting activities and behaviours where the student is at the heart of everything;
- Responsible for the delivery of outstanding academic standards, excellent teaching and learning delivery quality, compliance and results, using modern and effective techniques to achieve outstanding results for our students, regulatory agencies and stakeholders;
- Develop, promote and manage commercial opportunities and strategies to grow student numbers and ensure effective student recruitment (right student, right course), attendance, retention and engagement in liaison with campus and the SAE UK Team;
- Ensure thorough maintenance of facilities, resources, safe working practices and managing the budget and forecasts in line with plan, accurately and within required timescales;
- As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, you will actively participate and contribute to the enhancement and growth of the region, and projects and initiatives as required.
To be considered for the Campus Manager position, you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Inspirational leader, people manager and proven track record of delivering an outstanding student experience;
- Successful career experience within creative media or education industry in a leadership or management position;
- Experience of student/ educational portfolio business growth in an educational environment;
- Line management, achieving outstanding results and quality standards through others;
- Adept at managing budgets and resources effectively, and competent in using management reporting in a corporate environment;
- Availability for regional and international travel as required;
- Full working rights for the UK.
- An understanding of the education sector;
- Experience in working within a matrix/ international organisation.
If you feel you are suitable for our Campus Manager position, please apply now.
Apply for Campus Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly