1 day left
- Full Time
- Marketing, Recruitment and Channel Integration
- HEW 6: $77,616 - $83,686 plus super
- Full-time, 24-month fixed term contract, Hawthorn location
Swinburne University of Technology has a long, proud history of educating and training students for over 100 years. Swinburne focuses on providing high-quality, career-oriented education with strong links to industry and the community. Swinburne currently has over 54,000 students.
About the role
- Create engaging digital experiences
- Learn the full Adobe Experience Cloud solution
- Work across a diverse range of marketing campaigns and projects
Want to create highly visible work with a satisfyingly tangible outcome?
As a Digital Designer, you’ll get to play with all Swinburne’s web and mobile touchpoints, making sure that they’re persuasive, engaging and user-focused. With the Creative Manager, you’ll monitor trends, develop metrics to measure success and help plan design strategies to keep your audience engaged.
It goes without saying that you:
- Have completed a degree in design.
- Have several years’ experience as a digital art director or designer in a medium to large design studio.
- Are fluent in graphic, web, eDM, app, social media, UX and UI design. Your portfolio clearly demonstrates this.
- Live and breathe responsive design, from concept to build.
- Are passionate about the intersection of design, technology and the role of data in fine-tuning your work.
- While HTML, PHP and CSS are your languages of choice, you’re equally at ease explaining to multiple non-tech savvy stakeholders why you’ve laid out that eDM the way you did.
- Manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
A full list of the selection criteria is available in the position description
As a Swinburne staff member you will have access to many benefits such as career development opportunities including 50% study reduction and staff and management development programs. You will receive up to 17% employer contributions (pension) and various discounts on annual Myki cards, private health insurance and movie tickets. We also recognise the need to support the work/life balance and flexible needs of our staff. As such a range of flexible working arrangements including paid maternity/partner leave, onsite childcare, working from home and part time options are available.
To find out more about the extensive benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit:
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in the university workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2015 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2020 vision to be Australia’s leading university of science, technology and innovation.
How to apply
To start an application, click on begin at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information, please contact Mat Bartnik on +61 3 9214 5767.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your applicaton, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Applications close: 11 pm on Sunday 27 May 2018.