Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Chemistry
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration (inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading): Academic Level B - $111,790 to $132,754 pa Academic Level C - $136,946 to $157,483 pa
Do you have a passion for deepening and enriching students’ learning of the natural world? This is your chance to kick-start academic career, further develop your academic portfolio, or extend your research efforts. Why not do so at one of Australia’s fastest growing universities?
Your New Team:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences proudly delivers a versatile range of science and health related courses. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest. We aim to provide an educational experience to our students that is second to none.
Your New Role:
- Performing assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives.
- Designing, conducting and delivering lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, clinical sessions and / or laboratory sessions in both face-to-face and mixed modes.
- Additionally, as a Senior Lecturer, critically evaluating the operations of the teaching program, communicating such evaluations to the relevant Head of Course and Head of Department as appropriate, and providing leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
You Will Be:
- A passionate educator who communicates complex technical / specialist information in a way that can be understood and who enjoys coaching and fostering the development of others.
- A self-motivated professional who takes responsibility for results and commits to continuous improvements
You Will Have:
- The professional and educational qualifications and experience outlined in the Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32477
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 27 May 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.