Clinical Educator, Teaching Specialist in Clinical/Practitioner
- Classification: Academic Level B or Academic Level C
- Salary Range: Academic Level B: $92,746 - $110,134 pa full-time, Academic Level C: $113,610 - $130,997 pa full-time
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, part-time (0.2FTE), available until 31 December 2018
- Position Reports to: Director, Katherine Campus
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Associate Professor Sue Lenthall
- Closing Date: 11.00 am, Friday 25 May 2018
This Teaching Specialist (Clinical/Practitioner) position, with its primary focus on teaching and teaching-related activities drawing on contemporary/professional practice, has an important role to play in the University’s achievement of its strategic plan, Making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda.
The University is committed to a student-centred ethos and to developing creative, enterprising, career-ready graduates prepared to become lifelong contributors to society.
In accordance with the strategic plan, the University seeks to:
- deliver a richly interactive and personalised approach to learning focussed on student success;
- be an international leader in educational innovation, advanced learning technologies and learning analytics; and
- develop enterprising graduates equipped with the skills required for success in the knowledge economy.
The Clinical Educator, Katherine Campus Flinders NT will coordinate and teach clinical and communication skills to medical students based at the Katherine Campus of Flinders NT, so that students graduate with well-established clinical and communication skills and readiness for internship in the NT context.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.