Lecturer in Strategic Management
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $111,790 to $132,754 (inclusive of a cash salary of $94,743 to $112,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
CQUniversity is the fastest growing regional university in Australia, and prides itself on being one of the country’s most engaged universities, with a unique vision for social inclusions. The School of Business and Law has experienced significant growth over the last 2-3 years. The School delivers exceptional educational programs through a variety of channels including, face-to-face classroom modes, IT-supported off-campus delivery and blended learning.
Your New Role:
CQUniversity and the School of Business and Law is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your academic career. In this role, you will make contributions to the teaching, research and engagement activities of the Department and School. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to develop innovative teaching materials that ensures students are able to meet learning outcomes.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues within the School and across the University (essential).
- Relevant PhD or working towards a PhD, or equivalent in a relevant discipline area (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32462
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 23rd May 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply