Administrative Coordinator, General Education
Responsible for providing administrative support for the BU Cross-College Challenge (XCC) course, the signature experience of the BU Hub, Boston University's first university-wide undergraduate general education program. The role will perform functions such as:
- Provide direct support for the Manager of the BU XCC
- Coordinate operational elements such as meetings, budget, and procurement
- Maintain databases for BU XCC
- Oversee scheduling and registration functions of the course
- Schedule and coordinate events and end of semester showcase for the BU XCC
- Facilitate BU XCC marketing and communications
BA/BS required; and two to four years of relevant experience. Careful attention to details is necessary. Ability to learn new skills, work independently, anticipate office needs, set priorities in consultation with others, and handle sensitive/confidential information essential. Broad knowledge of Boston University, university systems and processes (procurement, enrollment, etc) preferred. Familiarity with MS Office, WordPress, e-marketing, and other tools helpful. Ability to communicate with and plan events for diverse university-wide constituencies, including faculty, academic administrators, students and alumni essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular