Freelance Professional Development Tutors
To deliver a high standard of teaching to Professionals within a classroom environment and in the Online Classroom (where applicable).
Develop and update materials as and when required.
Assist with In House training programmes on an ad-hoc basis.
We are looking for freelancers to teach the following:
Finance & Tax
Corporate Governance – Advanced (must have ‘real world’ experience)
Financial Crime in Financial Services
Client Money & Assets (the CASS Regime) – Identify, Assess & Reduce Risks
Successful Joint Ventures
This role requires someone with a passion for teaching Professionals that is able provide a unique, engaging and interactive classroom experience. Delegates attending these courses are either at the start of their career or have been qualified for a number of years so strong communication skills are essential. The number of courses per year can vary dependent on scheduling but this will be agreed in advance.
- Teach to a consistently high standard
- Design and update course content (as requested)
- Timely preparation of classroom delivery
- Marking and feedback of student scripts to a high standard and within deadlines (if required i.e. PSC)
- Ensure all registers and feedback forms are signed and returned shortly after the course
- Professionally qualified and experienced within the subject area
- Preferably have training experience to other such professionals, e.g. Lawyers / Accountants etc.
- Experience of designing courses and teaching materials
- Strong communication skills with an approachable manner
- Motivating and able to encourage participation
- Well organised and self-disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines