Skills Development Coach – Management / Project Management
We have opportunities available in London, Birmingham and Manchester (office presence required min. of 2-3 days per week)
BPP Business School is recruiting for a Skills Development Coach role to accommodate the demand needs within the school across our Management apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced candidates to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for the on programme delivery of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for all apprentices enrolled on relevant Management, Business School apprenticeship programmes.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Deliver induction and industry relevant skills and behaviour sessions both face to face and online
- Ensure monthly performance update on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Facilitate and moderate discussion forums
- Communicate effectively with learners via the VLE and other appropriate tools and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Provide academic (both pre-submission via advise on continuous development of learner e-portfolio’s and post-submission) and safeguarding support to learners
- Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
- Contribute towards learner gateway reviews and support and guide them through the end point assessment phase to ensure target retention and completion rates for Apprenticeships are met.
- Other activities as and when required by the school
The Business School also has opportunities in the tutor or management roles across our programmes, which a Skills Development Coach in this role could get involved in.