Dental Clinic Nurse
The purpose of this post is to support the day to day operation of the dental clinic in the capacity of a Dental Nurse
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
These are the key responsibilities of the job; on occasion the post holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with your grade.
- Implement BPP University policies and procedures as they relate to the day-to-day clinical and teaching activities
- Support the Programme Leader/Director in their work.
- Contribute to the continued development and management of Post Graduate Programmes.
- Effectively plan and prioritise own daily work.
- Deal with reactive requests daily, such as those relating to teaching, assessment, communication with students and administrative tasks,
- Any other duties, commensurate with the needs of the programme and with the grade of the post.
Knowledge, qualifications and skills required
The post holder must hold a qualification as a dental nurse and must have current registration with the General Dental Council
In addition, applicants should possess the following skills necessary for patient interaction:
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check