Accountancy and Tax Tutor
BPP is currently looking for skilled and dedicated Accountancy and Tax Tutors on a permanent basis to join our team in the following locations:
London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Reading
As a qualified professional or experienced tutor looking to use your skills in a new and rewarding way, you will provide the highest quality, exam-focussed expertise and student support. Effectively delivering tuition across a number of financial courses and qualifications, you will guide and support students through their course.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
This exciting role offers variety and challenge for individuals excited about developing a career in education. At BPP, our goal is to challenge the educational status quo and so whilst face to face delivery of exam tuition is a core part of the role, there are opportunities to combine this with;
- teaching online
- developing and writing courseware
- module leadership
- marking and feeding back on student scripts
There may also be involvement in account management, delivering training sessions onsite for a corporate client or running a local branch event for one of the professional institutes.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR ROLE
- Professional qualification (as appropriate)
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written – to engage your students
- Planning and organisation – to achieve quality output in a timely fashion, meeting/exceeding deadlines
- An adaptable approach according to business needs
- Customer focus – both internal through teamwork and reporting, and external through relationship building, feedback and support
- Achieve results – classroom delivery, pass rates, meeting/exceeding clients’ needs
- Continuous learning – to promote to students and undertake personally
- Previous teaching experience useful but not essential, as full training will be provided
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.