Working closely with internal departments and with our clients, the Programme Manager will be responsible for ensuring that operational practices (agreed with clients) are adhered to and iterated in order to create an excellent student and client experience.
The Programme Manager will act as a key point of contact between the Head of Client Services for Financial Services and the client to ensure onboarding, on programme and roll off are followed properly and diligently ensuring an excellent student experience.
This is a varied role requiring an organised, personable, pro-active and detailed individual who enjoys working as part of a team and has the ability to work independently.
Key tasks include managing the onboarding of apprentices, undertaking projects (both enrolling high volume programmes and continuous improvement), managing queries and complaints, administering feedback surveys, producing management information and drafting client wide communications
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversight of all onboarding activity including eligibility checking, coordination of enrolment paperwork, organising induction events and managing information, advice and guidance
- Working with internal BPP business functions to set up bespoke programmes on BPP booking systems and other technology platforms
- Maintenance of a client action log to record remedial actions/long term process improvements and to analyse common themes and trends
- Administration and analysis of student and line manager feedback surveys
- Creation of an operation manual (and maintenance of) to record key processes agreed with client for programmes and insurance that such processes are followed
- Production and analysis of monthly MI reporting
- Management of client/student/line manager feedback and complaint
- Design of programme communication plans and subsequent administration of client wide communications
- Point of contact for Client Central Contacts
- Attendance at BPP-Client monthly reviews
- Attendance at BPP-Client quarterly strategic review meetings
- Project manage the onboarding of new programmes (with high volumes of students) and continuous improvement projects on any facet of the programme
- Liaise closely with the Head of Client Services for Financial Services, Service Delivery Manager, Tutors and Skills Development Coaches to discuss programme activity on a frequent and timely basis
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to create appropriate bespoke programme timetables
- Management of Client Service Executives to ensure all programme scheduling and operational tasks take place in desired timescale
- Management and scheduling of ad-hoc projects
- To undertake any other activities requested by the management team
- Be an ambassador for BPP both internally and externally communicating and promoting the vision and direction of the company with passion
- Operate within data protection guidelines and ensure customer confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Comply with all aspects of BPP’s business policies and procedures including but not limited to H&S, data protection, equality and diversity.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR ROLE
- Proven experience in the operational management of training programmes (preferably apprenticeships)
- A proven track record of managing successful relationships with clients
- Project Management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning skills, able to create high level & detailed plans
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about providing excellent client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong motivation and positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationships
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of BPP product range
- Knowledge of existing BPP processes and support functions
- Experience in working with demanding clients and under tight deadlines
- Experience within the education/training sector would be preferred but not essential
- Financial services industry knowledge/understanding/experience
- Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit check and an enhanced DBS check.