Research and Insight Lead
- One of Australia’s leading universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Join a passionate and high performing marketing team
- Opportunity to enjoy a career that makes a difference
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar is a dynamic and passionate team recently established to step change marketing efforts in order to support UNSW’s ambitious and altruistic 2025 strategy.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Insights Lead role sits within the Strategy & Campaigns team, a team of marketing specialists formed to bring a more evidence-based, cohesive and impactful approach to marketing based on research, industry best practice and planning.
The Research & Insight Lead is responsible for delivering strong business insights collated across all relevant marketing data to inform strategy and three-year operating plans. This includes leading research projects to capture powerful insight into our audience and future industry trends, staying abreast of competitive activity, tracking campaign effectiveness, and modelling Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
The role of Research & Insight Lead reports to the Head of Strategy & Campaigns and has no direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong analytical skills and proven capacity to develop reports and metrics that assess campaign effectiveness as well as ROMI.
- Extensive experience with research methodologies and technical knowledge of their business application.
- A relevant degree with extensive experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Tuesday 29 May 2018, 11:30 pm
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity