Postdoctoral Research Associate in Computer Science
Classification: ANU academic Level B
Salary package: $98,087 - $109,181 pa plus 17% superannuation Terms: Full time, Fixed term, 12 Months
This position is funded by ARC grant funding awarded to Professor Tom Gedeon
- The position is in a dynamic group doing innovative research in the intersection of human centred computing and bio-inspired computing / multimodal prediction
- The appointee will need to develop computational models, design and run human experiments, and construct efficient algorithms
The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) is one of the premier engineering and computer science research institutions in the world. Comprising the Research School of Computer Science and the Research School of Engineering, both are recognised as research leaders in their respective areas continuing the tradition of excellence in research and research-led education.
CECS collaborates on research projects with government departments (federal and state) and multinational corporations, helping to accelerate research and development programs and to introduce new technologies to the marketplace. CECS offers a wide range of coursework programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level, and also supervises students for higher degrees by research. We offer undergraduate degrees in engineering, information technology and computer science along with masters and doctoral postgraduate programs.
To inquire about this position please contact Professor Tom Gedeon, Research School of Computer Science,
P: 02 6125 1052,
Closing date: 6 June 2018
Position description: Human Centred Computing Postdoc - Position Description - 2018.docx
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.