Future Students Manager, North East Asia and Mekong
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Future Students Manager: NE Asia & Mekong is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and initiatives aimed at attracting and converting international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students. You will work as part of a dynamic, fast paced and high performing team in the Future Student Recruitment Offshore team. While specifically tasked with working and managing the region you will also be called upon to work collaboratively with colleagues across the on and offshore teams to deliver on a range of other projects and initiatives.
The role of Future Students Manager: NE Asia & Mekong reports to the Head of Partnerships (Asia) and has three direct reports:
- Future Students Coordinator: NE Asia & Mekong
- Future Students Coordinator: Hong Kong (offshore)
- Future Students Coordinator: Vietnam (offshore).
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Knowledge of core marketing and recruitment functions, frameworks, models and approaches, with emphasis on education agent management and third-party stakeholder engagement and development.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and substantial experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience with international student recruitment.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Monday 21 May, 11:30 pm
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.