Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Nursing
University of New England, Australia
School of Health
- Continuing, full-time. Applicants must have ongoing full time work rights.
- Lecturer salary: AUD 93,336 to AUD 110,619/annum & Senior Lecturer salary: AUD 114,074/annum
- Plus 17% employer superannuation. Salary packaging options are available
- Attractive start-up research funds and generous relocation assistance
- Friendly working environment, the best of both city and rural living
About UNE and School of Health
The University of New England in Armidale, Australia is a unique university, in the enviable position of boasting an excellent international reputation as well as being a leader in research and academic innovation. UNE is proud of its heritage and status as one of Australia’s oldest universities and we are committed to maintaining the tradition of distinction for which we are renowned.
The School of Health, within the Faculty of Medicine and Health, offers a number of nursing courses and the Nursing Clinical School in the School of Health is responsible for the overall organization and administration of the clinical practice component for all nursing awards. The School has 29 full time and 12 part time/casual academic staff and up to 65 casual facilitator staff that are involved in regional, state, national health and private organisations.Our continued teaching and research excellence has cemented UNE’s place as a leader in medical and health sciences education. We are a school of energetic and enthusiastic minds and we provide a supportive environment to our staff to allow them to take their careers further.
The School of Health is currently experiencing a period of exciting change and growth and we are seeking candidates that will bring innovation and who are leaders in their field to partner with us to further develop our reputation.
- as a level B academic you will provide a high quality learning experience that engages nursing students and utilises various methodologies including online and blended. You will also engage in nursing research and scholarship of teaching and learning, individually or as part of a team, to produce high quality publications resulting from that research.
- as a level C academic you will provide academic and research leadership and support, and contribute to teaching delivery and curriculum development and innovation of courses and units offered in the School. This position offers the opportunity to lead and influence the future strategy of nursing discipline, engaging new partners and developing new programs using a multi-professional and multi-disciplinary approach.
To view position descriptions including selection criteria please visit: www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une
Please respond to selection criteria contained within position description in your application.
Senior Lecturer in Nursing reference 218089
Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Nursing reference 218090
Closing Date: Sunday 27 May 2018
To discuss this role please contact Professor Debra Dunstan, Head of School,phone: 02 6773 3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Living in Armidale you will enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights, all for a fraction of the price you’d expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquillity of the New England on a rural property.
To find out more, visit: www.armidaleregional.nsw.gov.au/ and/or www.experiencethehighs.com.au/
Equity principles underpin all UNE policies and procedures. As a University committed to engaging a diverse workforce, UNE encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.