Associate Professor in Project Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $164,341 to $180,776 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $139,280 to $153,209 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Relocation Entitlements may apply
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education. The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. By providing positive graduate outcomes, and offerings designed in collaboration with industry and business, we ensure students receive up-to-date, real-world skills.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will make significant contribution to all activities of the School or interdisciplinary area, and play a significant role within your profession or discipline. You will provide a high level of academic leadership to the School and University through initiating, implementing and participating in activities such as internal and/or external teaching, research, development activities and education development. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to contribute to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible modes of delivery.
You New Location:
You will have an opportunity to access significant employee benefits and the potential to join one of the fastest growing disciplines at CQUniversity Australia. You will be working from our Melbourne Campus, located in the heart of the vibrant city centre. After a $7 million campus fit-out we proudly offer state of the art teaching facilities and student amenities making this the city experience you have been seeking.
You Will Be:
- Developing a team culture where individual team members are valued and recognised for their diverse skills sets.
- Driving the strategic priorities of the University and inspiring a shared vision for its future.
- Anticipating and identifying ways in which the University can collaborate with partners to address current and future challenges.
You Will Have:
- A doctoral qualification (PhD or equivalent) plus significant experience in the relevant discipline (essential).
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain, through a network of industry stakeholders (essential).
- Membership with the Project Management Institute (PMI) (essential).
- PMP, PRINCE2 or a CAPM certification (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32503
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 3rd June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”