7 days left
- Full Time
- Visionary leadership role
- Drive engagement strategy with diverse stakeholders
- Ensure an agenda of quality and integrity is delivered
NCVER seeks a dynamic Chief Executive who will provide inspiring leadership for a professional organisation whose well established reputation depends on the integrity of its statistical collections and analysis. This leadership role represents the organisation in the provision of services to clients in government and industry.
Reporting directly to the Chair of the Board and working with the executive team, key responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic direction in a challenging environment.
- Maintaining and enhancing the position of NCVER as the key source of information in the VET sector providing high quality data, data analysis and research.
- Ensuring positive working relationships with governments.
- Providing strong support to the sector, particularly registered training providers, industry and academic stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will require a keen interest and understanding of policy issues, particularly in the area of education and skills. You will exhibit the ability to eff ectively liaise with governments, senior public servants and industry advocates.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong business acumen, with experience in business operations, fi nancial management and governance. The ability to work with and provide support to a Board, as well as superior skills in people and change management of highly trained and expert data analysts and researchers is a must.
The position is located in Adelaide. An attractive remuneration package comprising of base salary, superannuation and fully maintained motor vehicle will be off ered to the successful candidate.
The National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER) is a professional and independent body responsible for collecting, managing, analysing, evaluating and communicating statistics and research on vocational education and training (VET). NCVER explores the links between education and the labour market. For more information visit www.ncver.edu.au
To find out more information regarding this position, please direct enquiries to Andrew Norton at Fisher Leadership on 1300 347 437. Applications close 5pm Monday 4th June 2018.