Assistant Professor in Science and Technology
SUTD Assistant Professorships
The SUTD Assistant Professorships (SAP) is a prestigious research award designed to attract and support exceptional young scientific talent to lead their own independent research group.
Successful candidates will be awarded the following:
- Research funding of up to SGD$1 million. The funding can be used for research set up costs, funding of research staff, equipment, consumables and travel expenses subject to SUTD’s terms and conditions.
- Attractive remuneration package. Settling-in and housing allowances will be provided for international candidates in accordance to SUTD’s prevailing policies, if applicable.
- Hold tenure-track appointments in SUTD, with an opportunity to lead and advance SUTD’s research agenda.
- Applicants must hold a doctorate degree or equivalent prior to the commencement of the SAP.
- Applicants should ideally be early career researchers (postdoctoral fellow or equivalent) with outstanding research achievements.
- Open to application from all disciplines.
Application will close in October 2018.
Click HERE to apply.