School of Psychiatry / Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing (CheBA)
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
The School of Psychiatry is widely reputed as the pre-eminent psychiatric research department in the country, and one of the leading university groups internationally. It is located at the UNSW teaching hospitals at various metropolitan sites in the Sydney region and in rural New South Wales.
About the role
- $71,451 - $80,850 with 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed term for 12 months, with prospects of renewal dependent upon funding and the needs of the project and work unit (CHeBA)
- Part time 0.8 FTE (28 hours per week)
This position will provide high level administrative assistance to the Co-directors and the Marketing & Communications Projects Officer in relation to the events and fundraising aspects of the Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing (CHeBA).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an event/community fundraising/communications/marketing/ environment
- Outstanding organisation skills to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently, with developed operational, administrative, and time management skills, including the ability to manage diverse demands to tight deadlines
- Proven success in managing and executing a variety of events including all stakeholder, delegate and supplier handling
- Proven community fundraising experience across a variety of types
- A proactive, detail-oriented attitude and ability to work autonomously to deliver quality events
You are required to systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Angie Russell, Centre Manager, CHeBA
T: (61 2) 9382 3816
Applications close: 4 May 2018