Academic, School of Business and Law
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Gladstone, Perth, and Distance/Online
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Your New Division:
The CQUniversity School of Business and Law offers a broad range of courses in Business, Law, Accounting, Property and related fields at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The School is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for casual academics to conduct face to face and/or online lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across a broad range of disciplines including:
- Accounting, Economics, Finance, Data Analytics, Forensic Accounting, Corporate Governance, Financial Planning, Property, Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Social Innovation, Law (offered online only), Business Law, Taxation Law, Research, Tourism, Business, Entrepreneurship/Innovation, Leadership, Logistics/Supply Chain, Ethics
Please note this is an expression of interest only – your application will remain current for a period of 12 months. CQUniversity offers three terms of enrolment per year and casual academic staff are contracted based on student enrolments each term.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following;
- A Masters or Doctorate degree qualification in a discipline related to your chosen field
- Relevant prior teaching experience
- Relevant professional experience in your chosen field.
- Scholarship and Research activities
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Any recognised industry professional accreditations.
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration
- Current Curriculum vitae
- Certified Copies of Qualifications
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusiveUniversity
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32484
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm,20th April 2019
*This vacancy will remain open for applications for a period of twelvemonths*
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in theworkplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged toapply.