Project Officer 3+
Education Quality & Support
UNSW Business School
- One of the Asia-Pacific’s leading research intensive Universities
- Strong regional and global engagement
- Cutting edge facilities and equipment
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
The Education Quality & Support (EQS) team, situated with the Office of the Deputy Dean Education, provides support to Business School staff and students with a view to enhancing student learning and the student experience. It works closely with other sections of the Business School and UNSW to develop and implement best practice.
About the role
- $91,755 - $99,306 plus 9.5% superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term – 18 Months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
UNSW is working towards the implementation of a new academic calendar (UNSW3+) in 2019. The Project Officer 3+ will work closely with the Chair of the Business School 3+ Reference Group and an Educational Designer 3+ to develop a detailed implementation and monitoring plan for the successful roll out, in 2019, of the new UNSW 3+ calendar in the UNSW Business School.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and delivering on strategic activities in a complex environment
- High level interpersonal skills, including a service orientation with a ‘client-customer’ focus
- A relevant degree and extensive relevant experience in an academic learning and teaching environment
In order to demonstrate the above, your application should systematically address the selection criteria provided in the Position Description, via the button below. If you are unable to view the PD, please disable "Pop-up Blockers" on your device.
You may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
Amanda Lockett, Manager, Education Quality & Support
T: (61 2) 9385 6182
Applications close: 11.59 pm Tuesday 15th May 2018