Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Economics
The University of Kurdistan Hewlêr is a leading University in the Kurdistan Region – Iraq and we are at an exciting stage in our development. The Kurdistan Business School (KBS) and the Economics and Finance Department are making a significant investment in new academic positions to support their strategic development over the next five years and to help further position the School and the Department locally, nationally and internationally.
JOB TITLE: Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Economics
VACANCIES AVAILABLE: One
SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT: Kurdistan Business School/Department of Economics and Finance
JOB FAMILY: Academic
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Full-time
HOURS OF WORK: 40/Week (Normally 08:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Sunday – Thursday)
PLACE OF WORK: University of Kurdistan Hewlêr
REPORTING TO: Chair of the Department
APPOINTMENT DURATION: 3 Years
PROBATION: 12 Months
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Application is open until the position is filled
JD VERSION (HR): 180218-2
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicants are requested to email their Application Form, CV, and Personal Statement to email@example.com by indicating the specific Vacancy Title and inserting the most recent passport size photo in the area provided on the application form.
- Only complete applications: Application Form (with the most recent photo), Personal Statement and CV will be considered.
- Size of the photo must be 45mm x 35mm with no less than 150 pixels for the quality.
- Any application that does not specify the vacancy applied for will not be considered.
- An Application Form is available at ‘Vacancies’ on the University website (http://www.ukh.edu.krd).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.