Teaching and Laboratory Assistant in Software Programming
The University of Kurdistan Hewlêr is a leading modern University in the Kurdistan region – Iraq and we are at an exciting stage in our development. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is making a significant investment in new academic posts to support its strategic development over the next five years and to help further position the department as a key player locally, nationally and internationally.
We are seeking an inspirational staff to join our team and to contribute to the success and growth of the department. In particular, we would welcome interested candidates who can contribute as a Teaching and Laboratory Assistant in Software Programming.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a strong team of committed people and the enhancement of the University of Kurdistan Hewlêr as a key provider of Higher Education in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
VACANCY TITLE: Teaching and Laboratory Assistant in Software Programming
VACANCY AVAILABLE: One
DEPARTMENT: Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
JOB FAMILY: Academic
TYPE OF CONTRACT: FTE 1.0
HOURS OF WORK: 40 Hours/Week (Normally 08:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Sunday – Thursday)
PLACE OF WORK: University of Kurdistan Hewlêr
REPORTING TO: Chair of Department
APPOINTMENT DURATION: Three Years
PROBATION PERIOD: 12 Months
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Application is open until the position is filled
JD VERSION: 120318
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicants are requested to email their Application Form, CV, and Personal Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the Vacancy Title: Teaching and Laboratory Assistant in Software Programming and inserting the most recent passport size photo in the area provided on the application form.
- Only complete applications: Application Form (with the most recent photo), Personal Statement and CV will be considered.
- Size of the photo must be 45mm x 35mm with no less than 150 pixels for the quality.
- Any application that does not specify the vacancy applied for will not be considered.
- An Application Form is available at Current Vacancies on the University website (http://www.ukh.edu.krd).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.