Senior Officer, Course Quality, Review and Monitoring
- Provide support to staff from across the University on the delivery of course quality assurance activities
- Identify and contribute to institutional continuous improvement activities in relation to course monitoring and review
- Full time, continuing role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $73,573 - $79,638 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The Quality Office sits within the portfolio of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) and is responsible for quality assurance of academic operations and the delivery of participation programs.
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Academic Quality, this role is responsible for providing administrative and organisational support to course quality assurance activities, including course monitoring and review processes, and academic standards benchmarking and peer review.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of higher education quality assurance and related processes
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively within a large complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop well-structured documentation such as reports, templates, forms and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain clear and methodical systems and processes, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to identify and implement continuous improvement
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, be sure to apply now!!
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Monday 7th May 2018
Position Enquiries: Noha Khalaf, TEL: (03)9479 1308, Email:N.Khalaf@latrobe.edu.au
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 556680 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.