IELTS Examiner and IELTS Exam Invigilators
- CQUniversity Mackay, Gladstone, Rockhampton.
- Casual Rates Apply
Your New Division:
The International and Services – English Language Centre is seeking expressions of interest for Casual IELTS Examiners and Exam Invigilators. IELTS is the preferred test for assessing English language competency to attend Australian universities which addresses speaking, reading, writing and listening.
Your New Role:
As and IELTS Exam Invigilator
You will have:
- General knowledge and understanding of the IELTS testing system and You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of examination rooms
- Monitoring for exam misconduct
- Providing customer service to students during examinations
- Collating completed exam papers
As an IELTS Examiner
You will have:
- Relevant qualifications as outlined in the position description,
- At least three years’ experience teaching English as a Second Language to adults.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate or a degree with a TEFL/TESOL focus. You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking marking and assessing of examinations connected with IELTS.
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter (outlining how your qualifications, skills and experience make you an ideal candidate)
- Current Resume
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32475
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 December 2018
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 31 December 2018. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active. Whilst applications are invited until the end of the year, we welcome EOIs as soon as possible as we have work already available.
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names when submitting your application documents. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.