Senior Accounts Payable Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 6
- Salary Range: $75,223 - $80,340 pa
- Employment Type: Continuing, full-time
- Position Reports to: Associate Director, Procurement Services
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Mr David Paterson
- Closing Date: 11:00am, Friday 27 April 2018
The Senior Accounts Payable Officer is accountable to the Associate Director, Procurement Services for the preparation and payment of accounts and claims that result in the efficient and effective payment for goods and services received. The Senior Accounts Payable Officer will be required to assist with processing of invoices, claims and payments for goods and services received, control of credit accounts, preparation of data entry of accounts for payment. The Senior Accounts Payable Officer will be required to participate in continuous improvement opportunities within the Accounts Payable environment, including related systems.
Please note: A National Police Certificate which is satisfactory to the University will be required by Flinders University before the successful applicant can commence in this position.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.