Lecturer in Mental Health
- Fixed Term(until 14 August 2020), Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $111,790 to $132,754 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $94,743 to $112,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Lecturer – Mental Health in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. CQUniversity's health programs have been developed to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities both here in Australia and for the wider global audience.
A key feature in the majority of CQUniversity's health programs and courses is workplace-integrated learning.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline. You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting tutorials, lectures, on-line teaching and/or residential schools.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area. (Essential)
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education. (Essential)
- Relevant PhD or working towards a PhD, or equivalent in a relevant discipline area. (Desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32347
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 29 April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply