Residential Maintenance Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Residences Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $72,154 to $76,214 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $61,151 to $64,592 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Student Residence offers students a safe, secure and harmonious community lifestyle at both our Rockhampton North Campus (Capricornia College) and our newly built Mackay Ooralea Campus (Canefield College). This unique division forms part of CQUniversity’s core business of student engagement and inclusion whilst tapping into other local opportunities such as international Defence Force exercises and world renowned trade shows.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance of all Student Residence property including fixtures and fittings and implement minor projects/repairs. You will apply your knowledge and experience to ensure a quality standard of accommodation and a safe and secure environment for residents. As an assistant supervisor you will assist management with staff probation, ensuring you have regular conversations with team members and are providing positive and constructive feedback to enhance staff and team performance.
You Will Be:
- Providing consistent, professional and quality service in line with CQUniversity objectives to students and internal and external contacts.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction. You Will Have:
- A current carpentry trade certificate with a broad understanding of all maintenance-related trade areas (essential).
- Demonstrated competence in working in compliance with WH&S requirements (essential).
- Knowledge in the operation of computer software including Microsoft Office (essential).
- Current General Construction Induction – White Card (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32469
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 29th April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.