Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Medical Imaging
- Continuing, Part Time (0.4 FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Mackay
- Total Salary (not inclusive of superannuation and leave loading):
Academic Level B - $37,897 to $45,004 pa
Academic Level C - $46,425 to $53,387 pa
Do you have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in the Medical Imaging profession? This is your chance to kick-start academic career or to further develop your academic portfolio. Find out all the amazing reasons to work for one of Australia’s fastest growing universities!
Your New Team:
Be part of a team of innovative, passionate educators in diagnostic radiography. Join us in shaping the future of our profession by helping our students to become caring, quality-focused health professionals.
Your New Role:
- Performing assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives.
- Designing, conducting and delivering lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, clinical sessions and / or laboratory sessions in both face-to-face and mixed modes.
- Additionally, as a Senior Lecturer, critically evaluating the operations of the teaching programme, communicating such evaluations to the relevant Head of Course and Head of Department as appropriate, and providing leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
You Will Be:
- A passionate educator who communicates complex technical / specialist information in a way that can be understood and who enjoys coaching and fostering the development of others.
- A self-motivated professional who takes responsibility for results and commits to continuous improvements.
You Will Have:
- The professional and educational qualifications and experience outlined in the Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32468
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 29 April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.