Academic, Aviation Physics
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young Universities in the world by the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings. The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in the Cairns area and beyond. By providing positive graduate outcomes, and offerings designed in collaboration with industry and business, we ensure students receive up-to-date, real-world skills.
Your New Role:
We are seeking a Casual Academic in Aviation Physics to make contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline. You will have a demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to a team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
You Will Be:
- Creating an environment that encourages regular open dialogue and flow of idea.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
- A postgraduate qualification in an Aviation or Physics related discipline, or equivalent accreditation and standing (essential).
- A PhD in an Aviation or Physics related discipline (desirable).
- Commercial Pilot Licence (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32471
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 29th April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.