University of New South Wales
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- A$65K - $69K per year (plus 17% superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term (24 months)
This role forms part of the Data Management team within the Salaries Department which is responsible for providing timely and accurate processing of HR administrative functions and maintaining a high level of integrity of the data held within the PiMs Payroll System.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need a strong background in payroll and a thorough understanding of payroll legislation with a minimum of three years’ experience. A Human Resources/Payroll related qualification and/or demonstrated experience processing a large computerised payroll in a high volume office environment is also required. PeopleSoft experience is desirable.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyse and solve problems to provide accurate and appropriate outcomes.
- Proven payroll experience.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain and ensure accuracy and attention to detail.
- Discretion to work with sensitive and confidential information.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Peter Barbato – Payroll Manager
Applications close: 26 April 2018