Academics, Statistical Support
- Research Division
- Location can vary as work can be done both on and off campus
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
The Research Division is responsible for the governance, strategic leadership and administration of research activities across the University, led by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research).
- Be engaged with expertise in a variety of different software packages used by research higher degree students and researchers.
- Provide ad hoc statistical support in one-on-one or small group formats to research higher degree candidates and researchers.
- Provide high-quality expertise and guidance regarding qualitative and/or quantitative research design, research statistics, method selection, sampling design and survey development, but not including data analysis.
- Deliver services either face to face or by video-assisted delivery to researchers or research higher degree students across CQUniversity Australia campuses
You Will Have:
- Demonstrated advanced skills and/or qualifications in the nominated statistical packages.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to interact effectively with candidates.
- A passion for using your skills and experience to assist and support others in their learning journey.
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter (outlining how your qualifications, skills and experience make you an ideal candidate)
- Current Resume
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32464
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 December 2018
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 31 December 2018. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active. Whilst applications are invited until the end of the year, we welcome EOIs as soon as possible as we have work already available.
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names when submitting your application documents. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.