3 days left
- Part Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Ranked 16th in the world, UNSW Law is Australia’s leader in progressive and rigorous legal education and research. Grounded in black letter skills and inspired by principles of justice, UNSW Law through its teaching, research and community outreach, promotes a holistic understanding of law and its role in society. Our research is organised around a range of centres and disciplinary clusters.
About the role
- $83,653 - $89,238 plus (17% superannuation and leave loading) pro-rata
- Part-time (21 hours per week)
The Administrator will provide administrative support and direction to staff in UNSW Law and will work closely with the UNSW Finance Service Team (FST) to ensure smooth actioning of financial and travel transactions in compliance with policy and guidelines. The Administrator will perform a key role in the Faculty to communicate and implement changes to the financial transaction and travel processes and systems and ensuring the alignment of internal Faculty compliance and approval processes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to understand and advise on policy and procedures and ensure compliance
- the ability to build relationships with and influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- excellent problem-solving and process improvement skills
- extensive administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
You should systematically address the full selection criteria in your application. Applications should be submitted through the jobs@UNSW system, any sent only to the below contact will not be reviewed.
Victoria Edwards – Operations Manager
T: (+61 2) 9385 4711
Closing date: 26 April 2018